The tradeshow and convention industry in Chicago is strong and generates a huge footfall. There are a host of full facility convention centers that look after all event planning needs.
The dramatic growth in the number of conventions and trade shows that are held in Chicago has spurred the growth of convention facilities suited to all needs, small and large alike.
- The McCormick place is the full facility convention center that is arguably the largest and the best in the business in the country. Nearly 3 million people visit the center annually. The facility has four buildings-namely, the North and south buildings, the West building and the Lakeside center. These cater to all convention needs. The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place adequately caters to all the Hoteling needs as an in-house hotel facility. Logistics, operations and all other needs of the exhibitor are easily looked after.
- There is a growing trend for the event managers to plan meetings in out of the box places. Chez is a great example. The facility is a contemporary loft space that is easy to transform into suitable space for both large and small corporate events. The chic white painted brick walls are the perfect foil to the branding activity of the exhibitor. The location is ideal and flanked by over 60 hotels, dining locations, shopping areas, transportation and tourist locations. It is the perfect place to allow business guests to explore the main areas of the city between meetings.
- The Waldorf Astoria is the ideal host for corporate meetings and conventions. Centrally located hotel spaces are the best option to sophisticated corporate meets. The full facility business center is suited to cater to all your business needs, and our helpful and experienced team is capable of handling every function with equal aplomb. The Business hall is technologically advanced and is fully equipped to handle all your business needs, whether you are looking for a board meeting, an executive conference, a media or press interview or a stately AGM. The well-appointed rooms can accommodate all your guests. The food and wine served here are appreciated by the most discerning of clients.
- The 94th floor convention center in the well-known iconic 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) has drawn a large number of event planners to the well-equipped facility. It can cater to small groups of 60 and expand to accommodate up to 900 people. The mesmerizing Chicago skyline and lakefront view will be an added bonus to the well-travelled client. The catering is very ably handled by Blue Plate. It is conveniently located near an abundance of hotels and restaurants.
- The new kid on the block is the Grainger Sky Theatre. Host your event in the Planetarium under the stars. The terrace overlooking the Chicago skyline is also available for bigger events. You are spoilt for choice as the Sky Pavilion has roughly 60,000 square feet space that can be used for your event. The three theatres and stimulating exhibits make a great backdrop for your event. Catering and decorating service is also available.
- If you are determined to be different then plan a cruise aboard the Chicago’s first Lady Cruises for a sublime experience. Up to 250 people can be accommodated with full business center facilities to host your event. Catering and decoration is an added bonus. The ambience is gentle and soothing away from the crowded city areas, providing a novelty value to the jaded clients.
- The Moongate space is the best option if you are looking for an airy and light filed natural space for an artsy or creative event. The open floor plan encourages the creative minded event planner to think out of the box. The unique art installations and lush garden space also create a peaceful ambience. The specialist Chefs provide innovative Menu plans to help you host the best event possible.
The many hotels dotting the Chicago city scape are available to plan your business event. It is very convenient to book a deal and let the hotel make all the necessary arrangements for your convention with minimal intervention. So, go the conventional way or choose a different theme for your next convention in Chicago.
If you are an exhibitor looking for a knowledgeable partner, look no further. We know how the Chicago convention centers work and can help you set up a great booth exactly as per norms. Exponents has been around for 30 long years and knows all tricks of exhibit industry. We can help you succeed.