Exhibits in Houston, Texas present an opportunity for innovators like you to be seen and heard. If you want the world see what you offer, you must choose the right venue for your tradeshow exhibits. Trade show booth displays should make your products and services shine. In Houston, Texas, you can be certain that the exhibit venues are unique and suitable for your preferences and needs. Here are some of them. Check them out and see if they can help you fulfil your vision:
Best Places for Exhibits in Houston
- Sam Houston Race Park. This venue is in northwest Houston. It usually hosts line American and Thoroughbred Quarter Horse racing. It also accommodates various event programs about 364 days every year. Their cutting-edge facilities offer entertainment and dining amenities. They have 22 posh suites, the Jockey club, and the Winner’s Circle Restaurant.
- Hobby Center for Performing Arts. In the Theater District, the popular Hobby Center has always been sought after by international and national events. It not only offers a large space, but also the local culture and magnificent views. You can very well choose the right event space that you need from the Hobby Center. The Sarofim Hall, the Grand Lobby, and the Founder’s Club are only few of the top choices to consider.
- Rice Stadium. This is one of the top stadiums in the United States. It is known as the biggest on-campus exhibit facility in the whole United States. In the south end of the Rice Stadium is the Owl Club, which provides spacious meeting rooms for civic and academic events.
- Gulf Greyhound Park. This venue is known as the top greyhound racing facility. It has three levels that offer myriad view and dining options. It can also accommodate at least 8,000 vehicles.
- Minute Maid Park. This park is famous for hosting the Houston Astros baseball games. Aside from that, it is also a beautiful setting for corporate and private events. It has sixteen rooms and 42,000 seats. Its sixteen-room, 42,000-seat conference center is equipped with 2,040 parking spots. They can even enhance your event with personalized messages on the scoreboard, scavenger hunts, and tours.
- Toyota Center. Not only does this venue host the Houston Rockets basketball games, but it also accommodates meetings and parties, mostly high-profile ones. You can enjoy the chef’s tables and arena tours. You can also arrange for a special appearance and performances of Clutch the Mascot and the Rockets Power Dancer. You can even choose to have a Rockets player grace your event.
- Discovery Green. This venue is a project between the Discovery Green Conservancy and the City of Houston. This 12-acre park has accommodated 800 private and public events since it opened in 2008.
- House of Blues. You can always be sure to have a great time if you hold your event at the House of Blues. Here, you can enjoy the hand-painted space and the Southern cuisine. After your event, you can even send your guests home with House of Blues merchandise.
If you need a stress-free tradeshow exhibit, Exponents can help whatever venue you choose in Houston, Texas. Check out www.exponents.com to learn more about how this reliable tradeshow solution company can help you realize your dream through your exhibits in Houston, TX.