The Anaheim Convention Center is the hub of business activity throughout the year. There are several trade shows which are held here. They showcase the scope and range of business activity available globally. The area of interest is diverse and covers more or less all industries. You are likely to find some trade show running whenever you visit the city. The Convention Center is popular as it has a host of amenities; ancillary facilities like hotels, restaurants and shops are plentiful.
The Year Long Calendar of Anaheim Tradeshows
There are many tradeshows that are held in the Anaheim convention Centre throughout the year.
- The NAMM Show is scheduled for 19-22 January 2017. It is one of the premium tradeshows that showcases the Broadcasting. Music, Television and Entertainment trends.
- The Orange County home Show is a popular event that will be held from the 27th-29th January 2017. It is the most prominent Home improvement and remodeling event held in Anaheim. It attracts manufacturers and vendors of furniture, kitchen appliances, remodeling and design ideas, bathroom and kitchen design ideas and construction and renovation services.
- February 7th 2017 will witness the MD&M West tradeshow that showcases all kinds of medical design. It is primarily a medical equipment design and manufacturing event which also boasts of a full-fledged Conference.
- Westpack 2017 to be held concurrently on the 7th-9th of February is essentially a packaging ideas and solution show. It features the best of packaging machinery, goods handling services and products. Packaging materials, outsourcing services and Contract packaging solutions.
- Plastec West 2017 is to be held on the 7th of February also. It brings together world class Plastic suppliers, showcases and test drives innovations and cutting edge technologies. The exchange of ideas between industry peers and innovation leaders is a good way to expand your knowledge of the Plastics Industry. This Plastic processing solutions exhibition is your last stop for the industry news.
- February 7th -9th will also witness the Electronics West Show. This event brings together the measurement and equipment manufacturers and solution providers under one roof.
- Concurrently the Anaheim Convention Center will host the Pacific Design and Manufacturing exhibition which serves to highlight the AD/CAM/PDM service providers in plastics processing, sub-assemblies, CNC manufacturing, sheet metal assemblies and so much more.
- The ATX west 2017 is also scheduled to be held on the same dates and will showcase the Automation industry. Industrial controllers and applied computer and allied engineering solutions will be the highlight of the event.
- The Advanced Manufacturing Expo Anaheim is another good event that should try and attend if you belong to the machine tools, industrial controllers, Plastics and rubber industry. Rapid prototyping and Measurement and testing industries will also find a lot of interest in the event.
- Strategies in Light America is a comprehensive event that specializes in global LED and lighting solutions and is very well attended every year.
- The Natural Products Expo to be held in March 2017 is as the name suggests a show that highlights the Natural, healthy and organic products and processing industry. The latest innovations and research is on display and not to be missed.
- April will see the most interesting exhibit related to hobbies and handicrafts, called the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Anaheim. The creative population will find keen interest in the craft show, paper craft, clay modelling, craft tools and ideas and abstract arts very appealing.
- SPIE DSS is the event that deals in defense, security and sensing. It is to be held in April 2017.
- The OC spring Home & Backyard show May 2017 as the name suggests deals with home improvement and remodeling your home.
- Windpower 2017 will witness the participation of professionals in this field who exhibit the latest developments in the field.
- CAMX 2017 will be the go to exhibition for composites and advanced materials.
The variety of industries that exhibit at the Convention Center is humongous. The dates generally are firm but it is still a good idea to check with the exhibitor before making arrangements to travel and stay at Anaheim. The city itself is well planned and tourist friendly. Enjoy your event as well as the many other attractions that Anaheim has to offer. If you are an exhibitor here and you need help setting up, get in touch with Exponents. We offer turnkey solutions that take care of everything from design to set up.