The best of vacations is incomplete without good food. The combination of adventure, good food and great ambience make for a fantastic,fun filled vacation.
The Restaurants of Repute in Anaheim
Here is a list of some of the top ranked restaurants in Anaheim. The list is by no means comprehensive as there are hundreds of them in and around the city.
- The Ranch Restaurant is a sophisticated fine dining eatery that showcases farm fresh , seafood meals and seasonal steaks.
- The Pizza Press is a retro style restaurant that recreates a 1920’s feel. Its main attractions are its pizza, beer and much more.
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar is a Disneyland hotel spot famous for a variety of tropical beverages in a tiki-themed hut embellished with special effects. The ambience is its main attraction.
- The Story Tellers café serves up familiar American grub. The breakfast and dinner buffets find good favour with the tourists as they are hearty and affordable. It is housed in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- The Baci Italian Restaurant is a sophisticated fine dining restaurant where you can partake of the best in Italian food. You get the option to eat in the well-appointed dining room or on the cool open patio!
- If you are a wine connoisseur, then Catal Restaurant is the place to go to. The trendy establishment is upscale but unassuming and serves a variety of Mediterranean food.
- The Anaheim White House restaurant is based out of a refurbished old home. It is a high end formal Italian joint that is high on the ambience factor.
- The Steakhouse 55 is a classy steakhouse situated inside Disneyland Hotel and is very famous both for its location and its food. The interiors are very chic and boast of black and white blow-ups of Hollywood celebs.
- A colourful Cantina situated in downtown Disney district called Tortilla Jo’s is famous for its spicy Mexican plates. The other famous attraction here is the long list of tequilas that are served here.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen is also based in the Downtown Disney district and serves up delicious Creole fare and has a live Jazz set up. It is a favourite spot for families.
- Simple family fare served up beautifully at the Mi Casa Mexicana is a crowd puller. The unpretentious family combos and street style tacos are a personal favourite.
- If your preference is French food, do visit the casual chain restaurant called Mimi’s café. Good old fashioned French and American staples will make you a happy visitor. The rustic furnishings are charming.
- The Reunion Kitchen +Drink is an upscale but casual restaurant and bar. Fine dining with American staples paired with cocktails, craft beer and wine make for very enjoyable dining experiences.
- F. Chang’s is a beautifully decorated Chinese joint that serves good wholesome fare.
- Blue Bayou is a strikingly appointed Cajun restaurant in the Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean ride theme. Good food and child friendly interiors make this eatery a popular spot for families.
- Goofy’s Kitchen is another favourite with kids. Waffles are shaped in Disney character shapes. The generous buffet draws many families to this Disneyland Hotel.
- If you are looking for a pub style eatery, the JT Schmid’s Restaurant and Brewery is the place you have been looking for. Classic pub fare ang generous lashings of hand crafted beers on tap make this pub a popular spot for tourists and local.
- Take advantage of the ocean fresh produce that Bubba Gump Shrimp Co dishes up in a quaint fishing boat themed setting.
- No meal is over without a generous helping of sinful desserts. Large portions are a hall mark of this chain restaurant that boasts of a large menu.
The balmy weather, gentle breeze, fun rides and good food all make you greedy for more. Try out all the restaurants in and around the resort, park and garden walk area for a complete Anaheim restaurant experience. You will want to come back vacation after vacation to this city which always has something new for every tourist!
If you are an exhibitor in Anaheim, let Exponents guide you through the process. We know the city in and out. We can help you set up a hardworking booth that appeals to your audience. And it does not end there. We can also store, transport and manage it on-site! While we take on every exhibiting responsibility, you can focus on putting up a great presentation!